These are the Chihuly projects that I tested out a few weeks ago. The students really enjoyed all the projects and I hope to include them into the curriculum for next year.
Most of the projects are from
This marbling project was so much fun! We made a journal and a notepad.
We made a paper-weight inspired by pulled glass. We used air dry clay, tempera, and sealed with mod podge.
The window clings turned out great!
Students made 3 enclosed forms with 14-gauge aluminum wire and 'Arti' sick paint. You can also create images without the wire.
The insoluble painting was a little wacky! Students added different shapes inside the laminate pouch for the paint to move around. Next time I will measure the watercolor vs baby oil.
Students used a heat gun to manipulate their shrinky-dink form!! Sharpies are awesome!
We also made a yarn bowl and a tissue bowl using a balloon form.